Anadarko Industries, LLC
This position is directly hired by Anadarko Industries, but will be located at the subcontractor corporate office in Clear Lake, TX 77058. The subcontractor is a language and logistics services company – language teaching, interpreting, translating, travel coordination, and logistics with international offices, staff and clients all over the world.
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, organizing and providing support for meetings, functions or events in the United States and/or Russian Federation.
- Making travel arrangements for employees and contractors traveling to support meetings, functions or events on behalf of TechTrans International. Travel arrangement may include airfare, hotel accommodations, rental cars, etc.
- Processing visas for all employees and contractors traveling to Russian Federation ensuring proper approval and timely delivery.
- Preparing all necessary paperwork and reporting for each assignment, auditing invoices to ensure that charges are correct before submitting for payment.
- Researching, negotiating, and following-up on services with support vendors.
- Performing as back-up to co-workers within the department.
II. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associates Degree and 2 years work experience with complex administrative support and heavy customer service required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access) and internet search capabilities.
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to maintain accuracy under extreme time constraints; decisive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team; and willingness to work overtime, as needed.
- NASA experience preferred, but not required.
III. STANDARD COMPANY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicant must include desired salary in application submission.
- Must comply with Anadarko Industries policies and procedures.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Responsible for completing all required training.
- Perform other assignments and duties, as required.
Only local candidates will be considered – Clear Lake, Texas, 77058. No travel.