• Prime contractor can count AI’s revenue toward SB and SDB goals regardless of subcontract tier level of AI’s support – AI always considered “small” as a subcontractor.
• AI is a dynamic enterprise excelling in both Government prime contractor and subcontractor roles
◦ Experienced core management team
◦ Competitive and realistic indirect rates
◦ Comprehensive compensation package
◦ Access to many capable resources
◦ DCAA audited and approved proposal rates
◦ DCAA approved Deltek accounting system
◦ Government approved business management systems
• AI is a high quality cost competitive small disadvantaged business
• Prime contractor can subcontract to AI and receive SB/SDB credit for contract life without consideration of prime contract’s NAICS code or size standard
Native American Tribal Owned Small Disadvantage Business (SDB)
CAGE Code: 3K4Q0
DUNS #: 136727786
Size FAR Clause 19.703: Subcontracts awarded to an ANC or Indian tribe shall be counted towards the subcontracting goals for small business and small disadvantaged business (SDB) concerns, regardless of the size or Small Business Administration certification status of the ANC or Indian tribe.
493110* – General Warehousing and Storage
517919* – All Other Telecommunications
518210* – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541511* – Custom Computer Programming Services
541512* – Computer Systems Design Services
541513* – Computer Facilities Management Services
541519* – Other Computer Related Programming Services
541330(a)* – Engineering Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541712* – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
561210* – Base Facilities Operation Support Services
*AI Qualifies as a Small Business Prime Contractor.
Note: As tribal-owned, always small as a subcontractor for all NAICS.
Strong Financial Condition
- Debt Free, Strong Financial Position with Substantial Line of Credit and Significant Working Capital
Excellent Past Performance Evaluations on All Contracts
- Strong Management Team with Emphasis on Quality Performance
Stable Infrastructure with Excellent Employee Benefits
- High 98.25% Incumbent Employee Capture Rate Since Company Inception in 2003
- 4.8% Employee Voluntary Turnover Rate for 2016
Competitive Indirect Rate Structure Small Business Administration “Other Than Small” Classification
Small Business Administration has established an “Other Than Small” Classification under FAR 52.219-9(d)(1)
Prime contractor can subcontract to AI and receive small business and small disadvantaged business (SDB) credit for life of contract without consideration of prime contract’s NAICS code or size standard – AI is always considered “small” as a subcontractor
When one or more subcontractors are in the subcontract tier between the prime contractor and AI, the prime contractor can still count our subcontract revenue towards achieving the contract’s small business and SDB subcontracting goals.
Anadarko Industries is proud to be members of the following organizations: