Anadarko Industries Anadarko Industries
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for reviewing test documentation, attending test reviews, and monitoring select tests
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all of the Company’s safety policies and rules and must be willing to report safety violations and potential
- Responsible for compliance with the Quality Assurance Plan, policies and procedures
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance level as determined by the Company
- Responsible for completing all assigned training
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities occasionally require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
II. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- An Associate’s degree in Safety or Fire Protection with 10 years of related experience in safety engineering, test operations, explosive safety or physiological training
- A Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Explosives, or Fire Protection Engineering with 2 years of safety engineering experience, preferably related to test operations
- A Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field with 7 years of experience in safety engineering, test operations, explosive safety or physiological training
- A Master’s degree in Safety Engineering with 1 year of safety engineering experience, preferably related to test operations
- Desirable: Previous NASA experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience 3-5 yrs. with Explosives & Pyrotechnics
- Proven abilities with TNT Equivalency Calculations
- Quantity-Distance Calculations
- Blast Distance, Over pressure, Fragments Calculations
- ATF license preferred
- Familiarity with:
- NASA STD Initiators
- DOD-4145.26M DOD-6055.9 USAF 91201
Standard Company Requirements:
- Applicant must include desired salary in application submission.
- Must comply with Anadarko Industries policies and procedures.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Responsible for completing all required training.
- Perform other assignments and duties, as required.